AWS DynamoDB – The Complete Guide (Build 18+ Hands On Demos)
This is a comprehensive online course on AWS DynamoDB. No prior DynamoDB knowledge is necessary. Build 18+ AWS DynamoDB Integrations including APIs, Web, Android & iOS Apps step by step!
First 50 people to enroll get this course for free. Update: Sold out. But wait. We have the next best deal for you.
Subscribe to our mailing list and you’ll receive the best price discount coupon for this course.
This deal is exclusive to our mailing list subscribers. You won’t find it elsewhere.
Sign up to Get the Course Offer
What Will You Learn?
- Master DynamoDB from the ground up
- DynamoDB Best Practices
- DynamoDB Data Modeling
- 18+ Hands-On Demos and AWS Integrations
- Integrate DynamoDB with Web Apps (SPAs)
- Integrate DynamoDB with Mobile Apps (iOS and Android Apps)
Course Curriculum (16.5 Hours of Video)
- (Optional) Background Concepts - RDBMS, NoSQL, and JSON
- DynamoDB Basics
- Working with DynamoDB using AWS Console
- Working with DynamoDB using AWS CLI
- Working with DynamoDB using AWS SDK
- DynamoDB Data Modeling & Best Practices
- Advanced DynamoDB
- Overview of Hands-on Activity and Projects
- Demo - Cross Region Replication in DynamoDB using Global Tables
- Demo - Auto Scaling in DynamoDB
- Demo - Auto-Archiving using TTL and Lambda
- Demo - Handling Large Items in DynamoDB
- Demo - Caching with DAX
- Demo - Backup and Restore with DynamoDB
- Demo - Server-Side Encryption in DynamoDB
- Demo - Logging DynamoDB API Calls With AWS CloudTrail
- Demo - Importing and Exporting DynamoDB Data using Data Pipeline
- Demo - Querying DynamoDB with Redshift
- Demo - Querying DynamoDB with Apache Hive on EMR
- Demo - Full Text Search with CloudSearch
- Demo - Monitoring DynamoDB with CloudWatch
- Demo - Fine Grained Access Control in DynamoDB using IAM
- Course Project - Part 1 - Build REST API to interact with DynamoDB
- Course Project - Part 2 - Integrate Web App (SPA) with DynamoDB Backend
- Course Project - Part 3 - Integrate Mobile Apps with DynamoDB Backend
- Have access to an AWS Account
- Be familiar with basics of AWS
This course starts from scratch!
You’ll learn Amazon DynamoDB from the ground up. No prior knowledge of DynamoDB is necessary!
Join the most comprehensive DynamoDB course ever.
From basic to advanced topics in AWS DynamoDB, this course covers it all! You’ll learn and master DynamoDB, the cloud database from Amazon.
And if you do get stuck, I’m here to help. You’ll receive prompt support both via direct messaging or discussion.
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast, flexible, serverless NoSQL database service from Amazon that scales on-demand to support virtually unlimited concurrent Read/Write operations, with sub-millisecond response times.
The course also uses Angular and Ionic for Web and Mobile app demos. Knowledge of Angular or Ionic, however is not required for you to be able to complete the demos presented in the course.
Get a very deep understanding of how to use DynamoDB
This course will teach you all the fundamentals of DynamoDB as well as advanced DynamoDB topics. You’ll learn how to design DynamoDB tables using the DynamoDB best practices, how to use DAX or DynamoDB Accelerator for faster performance, how to reduce DynamoDB costs, how to perform efficient scaling and how to use AWS SDK to integrate highly-scalable web as well as highly-scalable mobile applications with DynamoDB.
This course follows a hands-on approach
We’ll build fully functional cross-platform web as well as mobile apps supporting social media login and providing a uniform user experience across devices and platforms.
This course demonstrates all the advanced features of DynamoDB, hands-on, and step by step. Simply watching me integrate DynamoDB with other AWS services and implementing web and mobile apps, will take your DynamoDB skills to the next level.
We will cover the latest DynamoDB features like DAX, Global tables, Auto-Scaling, Data Encryption, On-demand, Scheduled, as well as Continuous backups and Point-in-Time Recovery.
We’ll also cover hands-on demos on topics like integrating DynamoDB with S3, AWS Lambda, Cognito, Data Pipeline, Redshift, Apache Hive on EMR, CloudWatch, CloudTrail among others.
We’re also going to build RESTful API that connects to the DynamoDB backend with a Fine-Grained Access Control in place. We will then take this further and integrate a highly-scalable web application or a Single Page Application with DynamoDB.
And then we’ll integrate DynamoDB with highly-scalable iOS app as well as an Android app. All these three apps, web, iOS and Android apps will use Google login for user authentication. We'll do this by implementing social OAuth 2.0 based login with Federated Access using AWS Cognito.
Look through the course curriculum above for the complete list of demos covered.
By the end of this course, you’ll have mastered Amazon DynamoDB and you’ll be confident and be fully equipped to tackle even advanced level DynamoDB projects.
I look forward to having you inside the course!
I'm waiting to help you inside the course! Remember, this is an online course, so you can take it at your own pace. If you’re busy right now, that's okay. Sign up today, and take the course at your own pace.
- AWS developers at all levels (beginner to advanced) interested in mastering Amazon DynamoDB
- Everyone interested in building a modern, full-stack applications and mobile apps with DynamoDB as backend
- Architects who want to integrate DynamoDB with other AWS services
- Database administrators and developers interested to learn advanced DynamoDB topics
- Developers interested in implementing and managing DynamoDB projects at any level
Subscribe to our mailing list and you'll receive the best price discount coupon for this course.
This deal is exclusive to our mailing list subscribers. You won't find it elsewhere.